Career Opportunities at Body Logic Health
What we offer our team
Movement & Performance Specialists, Body Logic Health are always keen to discuss work opportunities within the business. If you are keen to find out about any current opportunities or would like to put your CV forwards ot our team please complete the form at the bottom of this page. We look forward to hearing form you.
· Six Month On-Boarding Training Programme – Business & Clinical
· Continued CPD Supported with 2 external training days/annum
· Weekly In Service Training (2hrs) covering business & clinical learning
Clear Remuneration Structure & Progression Plans for Employees
· Mentoring Programme with Clinical Director / Lead Physiotherapist
· Full Company Pension
· Team Bonding & Social Events
· Ability to Upskill in chosen areas such as Kinetic Control, The Performance Matrix, Running Evolution Coach & APPI Pilates Training
· Ability to increase annual leave quota after 2 years at BLH
· Work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
Please Contact Us to Submit your CV
If you have any questions prior to booking please call us on 020 7924 6068
About Body Logic Health
· Our culture is based on being respectful, kind and positive through teamwork; while pursuing excellence and professionalism.
· Learning together, working together – that’s what makes us different!
· Great Independent Business site, recently refurbished
· 5 clinical treatment rooms
· Performance / Video Analysis room
· Reformer Pilates studio
· Fully equipped gym with performance treadmill
THE MOVEMENT & PERFORMANCE SPECIALISTS
We assess, analyse and correct movement patterns to improve clients health and performance. If you are keen to join a dynamic team, with learning the forefront of your working experience, then please do send through your details.
We are always keen to hear from new potential staff
Role Options at Body Logic Health
Chartered Physiotherapists (Health Team)
Join our great team of physiotherapists, who have a keen interest in movement, which we put at the centre of a clients recovery. All of our team have expanded their clinical skill set with additional opportunies available through the development of The Movement Solution, The Performance Matrix, Shockwave treatment, Running Coaching and Reformer Pilates training.
With movement at the centre of our treatment pathway you can take a client on a better journey to recovery, long term well being and through to achieving performance goals.
Our goal is to create the best learning environment for you to succeed with your clients.
Sports Rehabilitation (Performance Team)
Utilise your full skill set in our performance environment. Taking the client journey to the next level improving their foundation, removing restrictions and building stability bakc into the system. The performance team work across a dynamic client base from sports massage through rehabilitation and into performance training. You will develop clinically through the performance matrix screening process and have the opportunity to develop skills in reformer pilates, running coaching and through the EXOS training system.
Take your clients through an exciting journey that helps them achieve their goals.
This is the key for our business, helping the day to day management and smooth journey of our clients through the business. Our Client Services team work in a fast paced environment managing a busy customer flow through the business each day, ensuring that all the contact points from a client experience side are as good and smooth as possible. As with all aspects of the business there are opportunities to learn new roles and take on different challenges that help create a mixed and enjoyable role.
The team have weekly training sessions working on building our service levels and helping us remain that excels for its clients.
Making every client contact count towards a wonderful experience.
Contact us to find out more & send your CV
Body Logic Health
292 Battersea Park Rd